Saturday, October 6, 2007

MY NOTEBOOK

First i am defining the notebook.Notebook is nothing but a collection of blogs or any topics.It may be a title ,a copy,a registers.As we know blog is the collection of title.Title is the collection of sentences.A sentence is the collection of words.A word is the collection of characters.When i studied in class ten, i made a good notebook.First i translated English book into Hindi.Then i wrote the all questions as well as answer into Hindi. That means i wrote the answers of all questions in Hindi.After that i translated it into English.That was one of the best notebook in my studied life.If any person is studied that notebook ,he will understand easily.
When i was in class twelve. I wrote an another notebook on the basis of physics.In this notebook i wrote the all principle of physics.In that time i was the fond of physics.I was great interested in physics.As we know all principles of physics are derived also mathematically.I proved all the theorems of physics.I remembered when i was making a notes of Faraday's law of Electromagnetic Induction.I studied deeply.I derived it myself.In this i derived Biot-Savart law.The force between two parallel wires.It depends on the direction of the flow of current.It was the very interesting topics.I think this notebook was neat and clean.It had no lack.
Again i have made a notebook in CDAC-Banglore.The various collections of informations are written in this notebook.In this notebook approx five thousands pages are available.For writing this notebook i utilised maximum times.I wrote it for a good manner.It looked liked very good.I have used only nib pen. Because it is very cheap and best with respect to ball pen.Another benefits to use the nib pen is,handwriting becomes too good.In this notebook, i have written question of MGPA.Here MGPA stands Machine Graded programming Assignment.I have also written the code of that question.Another notebook i have written only the coding of MGPT.The question of MGPT are too tough.According to my view there is no lack.All faculty and student like to study my notebook. I have made several notebook in CDAC.Namely MGPA,ASSIGNMENT and MGPT.I have made a notebook in TCOM.I like TCOM session.Because technical communication is mandatory to each and every students.Another i have made a notebook on mathematics.In mathematics there are several notebooks.I have made in set theory,boolean algebra,probability,statics,logical reasoning.Among them notebook of probability is one of the best notebook.It is too nice.No one notebook are like this.It is too conceptable notebook.I spent one third time of study to write this notebook.I have written another notebook of project proposal.In this notebook i have discussed the main point in brief manners. So i like my notebook.
By -MARKANDEY KUMAR
ID_d0753083

No comments: